2023 Summer League and offseason training.
Teams available in age brackets:
8U to 18U
2023 Hardball Teams
Hardball Baseball Team Fees:
8U – $450 paid in full by August 5 or desposit of $200 and 2 payments of $150 due August 25 and November 1.
9U – 17U – $650 Paid in full by August 5 or deposit of $200 and 2 payments of $250 due August 25 and November 1.
** If the group chooses to have a paid coach, it will be an additional $250 added in with the tournament fees.
**There are no refunds. The only exception is for medical injury and must provide documentation. **
Team Fee includes:
- Indoor team practices (Jan – March includes 10 practices with your team)
- 2 – New Team Jerseys included.
- 1- Professional Hitting Program, prior to December 1st. (3 lessons for 30 minutes in a small group of 3)
- Team Hat
- Member pricing on lessons
- Use of facility during the year when available. 6 cages, 2 pitching lanes and a field area.
- Team insurance
- Teams/Coaches do have the ability to purchase additional practice time for the team if their team desires. (Practices or team cage time)
*Coaches can control the rest of the team fee based on the number of tournaments, leagues, additional indoor
time purchased etc.
- 9u-18u The team fee includes 2 jerseys. The 8u team fee will include one jersey.
- Players are responsible to have a pair of white pants with royal blue piping; long or short.
- Weekend Tournaments
- Weekday games
- Field rental
This is optional and available when you order your team uniforms or fan gear.
We have discounts on all their hard goods which include: • Bats, gloves, helmet, training equipment, batting
Total team cost all in will be between $675 – $1,700 depending on tournaments, practices, and uniform